Free UK residential address for correspondence


Use the address as a contact for DVLA, Electoral Roll, Government, Banking, Insurance etc


Our ‘Pay as you Go’ service for low volume users - no mail, no fee


How is your mail handled?


Responsive Customer Service
 The mail forwarding and scanning specialist
 Free UK street address. Subscription services and  unique ‘Pay as you Go’ services available. Mail scanned or forwarded at a time of your choice
Tel: 07984 215873

 Home   Scanning   Fees   Apply   Payment   About Us   Competitors   Contact   FAQ’s   T&Cs   Links   Pick up Points   News   


Postal Redirection

Poste Restante


© 2018 11 Temple Close Barnwood GLOUCESTER GL4 3ER



 Mail Forwarding Home l Scanning l  Fees l Apply l Payment l About us l Competitor Comparison l Contact l FAQs l T&Cs l Links l Scanning l e-mail to mail l Pick up Points l News l Business Mail Forwarding l Site Map


Applying for inclusion on the Electoral Roll


Customers without a fixed address can still have a say at elections.


If you do not have a permanent address, you can register, using your address by  downloading and filling out the  “Declaration of Local Connection” form. (There are two versions available for either England/Wales or Scotland). Alternatively, you can obtain the form from your local electoral registration office.  


People wishing to register in Northern Ireland should download the form from the Electoral Office for Northern Ireland.


If you live on a boat, houseboat or similar residence which has a fixed or permanent mooring then you can register at that address.  


Once a year, the local Electoral  Registration Officer sends a form to every household in the country to capture those people who live at that address who are eligible to vote. One person in the household makes a declaration that the people listed against that address live at that address. Obviously, are unable to declare any customers actually live at the address as this would be untrue.


Details to how to apply to go on the Electoral Roll at an address are shown here


The local Council for Gloucester is Gloucester City Council


As the core customer base for is canal boat owners, motorcaravanners and those who use caravans, they are classed as Living on a boat or other mobile residence and can use the address as a point of contact and can get a listing in the local Electoral Roll


Full details of this and how to apply can be found here